Coffee Cart Barista (Part Time)
The Coffee Cart barista will manage our Coffee Cart during pop-up events. This person will serve both cold brew and hot coffee to customers. In addition to providing customer service, take down and set up of the coffee cart will be required, along with the clean up of equipment used. Position requires weekend availability and 1-2 weekday morning availability.
- Safely use, clean, and care for equipment and work areas before and after use
- Think critically and problem solve while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Accurately process and manage coffee sale transactions through the Square platform..
- Prepares, assembles, serves coffee and cold brew to customers.
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Able to push and pull wheeled cart
- Able to communicate effectively and follow oral and written instructions
- Able to tolerate frequent temperature changes, working around equipment that generates heat, steam and cold
- Be able to lift 50-75lbs
- Attention to detail
- Be comfortable driving a van
- Able to work mornings (7am-noon) and has weekend (Saturday and Sunday) availability
- Has reliable transportation
If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch! We are trying to fill this position ASAP.